Thursday, March 7, 2013

Day 35 - Laptop Mishaps and International Travel

The great benefit of beer is that it can an incredibly soothing draught when disaster strikes. This was a heavy task for the six pack of Dieu du Ciel!'s Rescousse German-style Red, but it handled it bravely and without fear. Unlike me and my tear-soaked rants over a laptop that refused to start. So as much as I'd love to pump my fist a la success kid, my laptop is out and unconscious and my posts are now coming from a stateside computer. That's right, kiddos, I'm back in the U.S. and ready to dive into the best beers Southern California has to offer.

And so, the great beer blog will continue, starting Saturday with an all-weekend beer tasting live blog and beer-tweet as myself and guests will be trying out as many beers as we can get our hands on! These beers will include beers local to the San Diego area and specialty brews brought over from Quebec. Many have received the highest ratings on RateBeer and BeerAdvocate, others are just simply (hopefully) delicious!

So check back Saturday, March 9, follow @NotEnoughBeer on Twitter and check this blog as we continue to quest for over a hundred beers in a hundred days!

No comments:

Post a Comment